This PDF provides a 6X9 snakes and ladders game board using vocabularies introduced in HSK Standard Course Vol. 1 (ISBN 9787561937099) Lesson 13, 14, 15.
How to use:
1. Print the worksheet on A4 or US Letter size paper.
2. Choose a group of 2-4 players and prepare a dice and counters.
3. Each player puts their counter on the bottom left space that says ‘Start’.
4. Take it in turns to roll the dice. Move the counter forward the number of spaces shown on the dice. On each space the player needs to read the Chinese word written in the cell in order to progress. If the player fails to read the Chinese word, the player stops on that word until the player’s next turn.
5. If the counter lands at the bottom of a ladder, the player can move up to the top of the ladder.
6. If the counter lands on the head of a snake, the player must slide down to the bottom of the snake.
7. The first player to get to the space that says ‘End’ is the winner.
1 pages | 671.8KB .